Due: Wednesday, August 30, at 9:30 am, electronically accessible in Wall 328
The first post you will create for our course website will be a brief autobiography or “About Me” post (max. 150 words + 1 image). This post must include:
- your first name as the title (you may use your real name or choose an online identity);
- a recent picture of yourself;
- a paragraph or two in which you take up any of the following questions:
- Who are you?
- Why do you do what you do?
- What is the engine that keeps you up late at night or gets you going in the morning?
- Where is your happy place?
- What stands between you and your ultimate dream?
Make sure you have the text of your post and the image electronically accessible (on your laptop, a flash drive, in DropBox, etc…) in class on Wed., Aug. 30th for Domains training.